Monday, April 12, 2010

Sick.

Why is it that every time I get going on a workout routine, and I'm all motivated and excited and have some momentum starting... I get sick or injured? This has happened so many times to me, I'm starting to wonder if working out MAKES me sick.

I feel a lot better today, after about 5 days of being sick, but I have some yuck in my throat that won't go away and it's not conducive to a good, high-intensity workout. I'm trying out the whole PACE thing, but I'd only gotten 3 workouts in before getting sick.

This has been a really bad winter for illness in my house. I think it probably has something to do with babysitting an infant and toddler whose parents both work in the medical field. All kinds of new germs introduced. Yuck.

I'm pretty tired of the cycle of being sick twice a month, though. I hope it stops soon.

No comments: