Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Surprise

I was surprised this morning by a hug goodbye and an "I love you" from my husband. Usually... almost always... if I'm asleep when he leaves for work, he just tries not to wake me as he goes. Even in my half-asleep state, I was caught so off-guard that I sort of posed my "I love you, too" as a question. lol

He used to do that all the time, back in our first year or so of marriage. He said he stopped when we had Jace because he didn't want to wake the baby. It's been a long time since we had a baby sleeping with us, though. Wonder what is going through his head today. Maybe he was just happy that I covered him with the blanket this morning when it was freezing in our room. I'm probably way over-thinking it, but it was really out of the ordinary for me. Er... for him. I do that kind of thing all the time. I'm just more openly affectionate than he is.

Maybe someone has been praying. Thank you, if you have, if you're reading this.

No comments: